sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2007

FRACES DE PEDRO MARTINEZ

I believe that if you're healthy, you're capable of doing everything. There's no one else who can give you health but God, and by being healthy I believe that God is listening to me.
Pedro Martinez

I can't do anything if we don't score runs. I can only do whatever possible to keep my team in the game, and from there on, it's up to them.
Pedro Martinez

I just try to do what I have to do and let the people out there do what they have to do, which is have fun, scream, yell and jump around. I try to do what I have to do, which is play baseball, and I can only play in that piece of area there, so that's what I try to do.
Pedro Martinez

I wasn't playing mind games with anybody, I just said what I said. I am responsible for it, but I wish everybody would fall asleep for that one and let me go out there and do my thing.
Pedro Martinez

No hay comentarios.:

Etiquetas

What Is The Secret
BloGalaxia
Blogs Dominicanos
Add to Technorati Favorites
Powered By Blogger